Monday, April 4, 2011

My real thoughts

        Somehow all I've written about is books. This needs to stop. Books don't really play a big part in my thoughts so it doesn't really fit. I do a lot of thinking and most of them are about how I should build my character. And how God would want it. I think about why there is sin and poverty in the world. I think about the fall of man. No, I rarely think about books. In fact, as soon as I start reading a book including textbooks for school I start thinking about other things. I think it's ridiculous for people to spend time trying to find there inner personality. I think people should be continually reforming their character to that person's personal character ideal. People should also make sure that their personalities are pleasing to God. I also think that what the world would be like if everyone on earth was continually reforming their characters for the glory of God. What would life be like? I also think about what life would be like without poverty. If there was no poverty, than there would be no wealth. Most people go through life trying to make as much money as possible, but they don't realize that if everyone was as wealthy as they wanted, then they wouldn't be wealthy anymore.
       Same goes with "happiness" in life. Can you have happiness without some peoples having unhappiness and discontent? People think you can achieve happiness by having "enough" money and having there ideal mate. No, I think happiness has a lot to do with just choosing to be happy. I don't deny it does have something to do with love.
       A couple things I've been reading lately have mentioned psychoanalysis. I realized recently that I psychoanalyze almost every person that I come across. This leads my thoughts quite often to people's insecurities. Everybody has them. The difference comes when people are secure in their inevitable insecurities and realize that having some are normal.
       Is there such a thing as special? Yes, but not everybody is special. This may sound shocking if you have heard often before that everybody is special.  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/special see here is the definition for special. If all 7 billion people on earth are special than being special is normal and no longer special. This also brings me to the fact that people say that you are special to God. How can everyone be special to God? If he loves everybody equally is it still love? Can you have love without having hate or disdain in the world? People say everybody should be loving and be loved. If this was the case and everybody reached the ideal levels of love and everyone showed the same amount of love to everybody, would it still be love?


1 comment: